On this week’s podcast, we discuss why common terms like addresses, wallets, pre-mines, and forks confuse newcomers and observers in the space.
We clear up common misconceptions which are costing many crypto traders millions in BTC and ETH. Learning this one “not-well-known” recovery process can help you get back any BTC or some alt-coins you may have lost.
Lastly, we talk about some of our favorite crypto lingo.
Here’s the link to the original post that started the beloved term HODL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0
- Faisal Khan: https://faisalkhan.com
- Nako Mbelle: http://fintechrecruiters.com/
- Official Website: http://aroundthecoin.com
We are available on…
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/around-the-coin/id805021615
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/around-the-coin
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/aroundthecoin
- Quora: https://aroundthecoin.quora.com/
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/aroundthecoin
- Medium: https://medium.com/around-the-coin
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aroundthecoin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aroundthecoin/