Yan Pritzker is also the author of “Inventing Bitcoin”
In this podcast, Nako Mbelle interviews Yan Pritzker the author of Inventing Bitcoin and discuss what makes bitcoin a revolutionary tech; and why he left his full-time CTO position at his startup to devote 100% of his time to Bitcoin.
Yan’s book Inventing Bitcoin is written for non-technical people who want to better understand bitcoin at a deeper level and go beyond the superficial talking points of price and profit.
Buy “Inventing Bitcoin” today at:
- Amazon Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/Inventing-Bitcoin-Technology-Decentralized-Explained/dp/1794326316
- Amazon Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/Inventing-Bitcoin-Technology-Decentralized-Explained-ebook/dp/B07MWXRWNB/
- Buy with bitcoin: https://www.inventingbitcoin.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/skwp
- Writing: https://medium.com/bitcoin-not-blockchain
Yan Pritzker’s Bio
Yan has been a developer and startup co-founder for the last twenty years. He was previously the co-founding CTO of Reverb.com, a music instrument marketplace that grew to over half a billion dollars in annual sales. Today he focuses on Bitcoin education and development and has authored the book Inventing Bitcoin.
Official Website: http://www.aroundthecoin.com