In this episode, we talk about the tens of trillions of dollars worth of problems faced in moving money around the world through the banking system.
What is the challenge with money moving through the banking system today?
Why is it so expensive to do a wire transfer?
How complex does it get?
How might Ripple solve this problem and will it be successful?
- Faisal Khan: https://faisalkhan.com
- Malini Kannan: Linkedin
- Official Website: http://aroundthecoin.com
We are available on…
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/around-the-coin/id805021615
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/around-the-coin
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/aroundthecoin
- Quora: https://aroundthecoin.quora.com/
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/aroundthecoin
- Medium: https://medium.com/around-the-coin
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aroundthecoin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aroundthecoin/
(Visited 199 times, 1 visits today)