This week we focused on a few requests fromand . We responded by giving a few predictions to what Yahoo may do in payments, as they have been notably silent for years. Next we give thoughts on how to grow a Bitcoin Startup, specifically answering these questions…
If Bitcoin (crytpo) was your startup and your goal was to expand adoption as quickly as possible:
- What is the biggest problem Bitcoin solves?
- What is the most actionable problem Bitcoin solves?
- How do you anticipate Bitcoin evolves from 1 to 2?
- What demographic would you target in the US?
- What demographic would you target globally?
We also dig into how Pinterest should get into payments and what may end up hurting them if they do it wrong.
Our speakers in this week’s episode:
Topic change times:
- Yahoo payment 3:00
- Bitcoin startup predictions: 18:30
- Pinterest payments min 31:00
- Apple launch predictions min 35:00
- Apple Pay 46:00
Also available on iTunes.
Otter Labs -> Otter helps startups hire talented inexpensive developers faster through staff augmentation, focusing on Argentina.
Redeeem -> Redeeem is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that lets you save 15% or more on gift cards using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.