In this episode, we get a chance to sit down and have a chat with Andy Bryant, who is the COO of bitFlyer Europe. bitFlyer is a licensed cryptocurrency exchange in Japan and holds additional licenses in Europe and the United States. We talk with Andy where we stand today with respect to crypto exchanges and what might we see in the coming months/years as cryptocurrency trading evolves more into the mainstream.
Behind The Coin (BTC) is a brand new weekly podcast series that focuses on the world of crypto!
We’ll cover new developments in bitcoin and discuss Alt-coins and ICOs we find interesting.
The aim of this podcast is to get you up to speed with the current state of crypto.
Join us every week as we delve into the exciting world of mining, staking, trading and investing in the myriad of available tokens and coins.
We’ll also be interviewing the movers and shakers in this space to better understand what motivated them to create their projects.
This pilot episode sets the tone for what’s to come. We’re glad to have you come along for the ride!
- Faisal Khan: https://faisalkhan.com
- Nako Mbelle: http://fintechrecruiters.com/
- Official Website: http://aroundthecoin.com
We are available on…
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/around-the-coin/id805021615
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/around-the-coin
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/aroundthecoin
- Quora: https://aroundthecoin.quora.com/
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/aroundthecoin
- Medium: https://medium.com/around-the-coin
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aroundthecoin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aroundthecoin/