In the third episode of Behind the Coin, we talk to Thomas Euler, who has created a framework for the cryptocurrency space called The Token Classification Framework. Our co-host, Nako, discusses the details of this much-needed framework and gets some insights into the motivation behind it.
About Thomas Euler
A writer, analyst & consultant, for the past 10+ years, Thomas worked with countless clients – global corporations, SMEs, and startups – on their digital strategy and transformation efforts. His main subjects are internet business models and antifragile organizations. Due to his long-standing interest in decentralized systems, he researched the blockchain space from early on. These days, Thomas is working in the blockchain space with the Untitled INC network, doing consulting and developing independent projects.
- Faisal Khan: https://faisalkhan.com
- Nako Mbelle: http://fintechrecruiters.com/
- Official Website: http://aroundthecoin.com
We are available on…
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/around-the-coin/id805021615
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/around-the-coin
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/aroundthecoin
- Quora: https://aroundthecoin.quora.com/
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/aroundthecoin
- Medium: https://medium.com/around-the-coin
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aroundthecoin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aroundthecoin/