[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/301687532″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
- How do you start a company?
- Resources, experiences, strength?
- Co-founder, teammates and mentorship?
- Supporting yourself (Financial independence and mentality)
- Competition & Trend
- Produce, Operate & Manage
- Raise money & business model
- Scalability & Growth
- Sales & marketing
- Global/ Visa/ Legal
- Dealing with failures
- Value, self-improvement & advice
Otter Labs -> Otter helps startups hire talented inexpensive developers faster through staff augmentation, focusing on Argentina.
Redeeem -> Redeeem is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that lets you save 15% or more on gift cards using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.