This week Mike, Brian and Faisal were honored to have Grace Gong author of “The Last Key To Success” on our show. From China to USA, we trace her journey and how she came to the US and eventually became an author of a book, that is crowd-contributed.
This book is a short guide for people in their 20’s trying to create a company in America. It includes 21 successful founders. In it, each founder covers about 2 out of the 13 topics below to share their opinions and personal experiences from when they started their own business.
- How do you start a company?
- Resources, experiences, strength?
- Co-founder, teammates and mentorship?
- Supporting yourself (Financial independence and mentality)
- Competition & Trend
- Produce, Operate & Manage
- Raise money & business model
- Scalability & Growth
- Sales & marketing
- Global/ Visa/ Legal
- Dealing with failures
- Value, self-improvement & advice
(Visited 168 times, 1 visits today)