In this episode of Around The Coin, Faisal Khan and one of our new co-hosts Nako Mbelle discuss the world of crypto and blockchain, specifically from the employment point of view. Nako is the CEO/Founder of Fintech Recruiters based in Toronto, Canada and she has first-hand experience on all things employment in the Bitcoin, Blockchain, Ethereum, crypto-coin space. We ask Nako what is working (and not) with respect to job opportunities in the space, how to position yourself for employments and what to look out for in the coming years.
Nako Mbelle’s website: http://fintechrecruiters.com/
- Brian Roemmele: http://www.quora.com/Brian-Roemmele
- Faisal Khan: https://faisalkhan.com
- Nako Mbelle: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fintechrecruiters/
Official Website: http://aroundthecoin.com
We are available on…
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/around-the-coin/id805021615
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/around-the-coin
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/aroundthecoin
- Quora: https://aroundthecoin.quora.com/
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/aroundthecoin
- Medium: https://medium.com/around-the-coin
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aroundthecoin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aroundthecoin/
Otter Labs -> Otter helps startups hire talented inexpensive developers faster through staff augmentation, focusing on Argentina.
Redeeem -> Redeeem is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that lets you save 15% or more on gift cards using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.