The duo is back: This week Faisal Khan & Brian Roemmele are back together on the air after a brief break. We discuss the gold-rush behind ICOs and the move by China to ban ICOs (or Token Sales) and what impact will that have on the ICO industry. Will it get worse before it gets better or will we see a strong regulation clamp down? In other news the recent breach at Equifax, of the three leading credit scoring agency, where possibly millions of records on Americans consumers have been compromised. What does this mean? What effect can it have on the economy and the whole credit rating system itself? Will the playbook be rewritten? Lastly, we discuss what will happen on 12th September when Apple possibly releases the new iPhone, being dubbed as iPhone X by Brian Roemmele.
Official Website: http://aroundthecoin.com
We are available on…
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/around-the-coin/id805021615
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/around-the-coin
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/aroundthecoin
- Quora: https://aroundthecoin.quora.com/
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/aroundthecoin
- Medium: https://medium.com/around-the-coin
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aroundthecoin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aroundthecoin/
Otter Labs -> Otter helps startups hire talented inexpensive developers faster through staff augmentation, focusing on Argentina.
Redeeem -> Redeeem is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that lets you save 15% or more on gift cards using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.