In our latest episode of fintech podcast, Around the Coin, Faisal speaks to Aaron Silva of Paladin FS.
Paladin FS safeguards community bankers against bad deals and helps them drive value for their customers, franchises and shareholders through incumbent vendor Core and IT banking contract renewals, smart vendor selection and preparing agreements for future M&A strategies.
In this episode, Silva sheds light on a very unique story in the banking world, that people don’t talk about. To put it bluntly, the oligopoly of the three large CBS (Core Banking System) providers in the United States, i.e. Jack Henry, FIS Global, and Fiserv. Amongst these three giants, they pretty much dominate (read: control) the core banking system and allied services market in the US.
Official Website: http://aroundthecoin.com
We are available on…
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/around-the-coin/id805021615
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/around-the-coin
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/aroundthecoin
- Quora: https://aroundthecoin.quora.com/
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/aroundthecoin
- Medium: https://medium.com/around-the-coin
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aroundthecoin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aroundthecoin/
Otter Labs -> Otter helps startups hire talented inexpensive developers faster through staff augmentation, focusing on Argentina.
Redeeem -> Redeeem is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that lets you save 15% or more on gift cards using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.