Our speakers in this week’s episode:
In this week’s episode:
- Square S1 thoughts
- One Women takes Square for millions- Rookie mistake takes 2 years to discover- solitary seller represented nearly 23% of Square’s transaction and advance losses for the first half of 2015 http://www.buzzfeed.com/nitashatiku/square-fraud-losses-single-seller
- Apple Pay turned 1 year
- Microsoft wallet (http://www.pymnts.com/news/2015/microsoft-takes-another-look-at-mobile-payments/)
- Identifying Business Opportunities – is there a pattern to identify these ideas?
- How 3 guys created Blue Apron, a $2 billion recipe-delivery business with 2,500 employees, in 36 months – Blue Apron (http://www.businessinsider.com/blue-apron-founder-story-sai-100-2015-10)
- Slack $2.8B http://www.marketplace.org/topics/tech/slacks-breakneck-growth
- Pinterest valuation: http://www.pymnts.com/news/2015/pinterests-payments-push-documents-leaked/
- Bitcoin pricing
- What 2016 Holds for Bitcoin Businesses (October 18, 2015, coindesk.com)
- EU Rules Bitcoin Is a Currency, Not a Commodity — Virtually (Oct 22, 2015, wsj.com)
- Sweden first country cashless (http://cointelegraph.com/news/115452/sweden-to-become-worlds-first-cashless-country)
Also available on iTunes.
(Visited 133 times, 1 visits today)