This week we covered a bunch of topics listed below:
- Faisal’s periodic table study (money map)
- Federal portal opens Dwolla
- Samsung Acquires Loop to compete with Apple Pay
- 1 year review: Facebook + Whatsapp
- Stripe’s incorporation of Bitcoin
Our speakers in this week’s episode:
Also available on iTunes.
Otter Labs -> Otter helps startups hire talented inexpensive developers faster through staff augmentation, focusing on Argentina.
Redeeem -> Redeeem is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that lets you save 15% or more on gift cards using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.