[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/193744820″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
This week we covered a bunch of topics listed below:
- Faisal’s periodic table study (money map)
- Federal portal opens Dwolla
- Samsung Acquires Loop to compete with Apple Pay
- 1 year review: Facebook + Whatsapp
- Stripe’s incorporation of Bitcoin
Our speakers in this week’s episode:
Also available on iTunes.
Otter Labs -> Otter helps startups hire talented inexpensive developers faster through staff augmentation, focusing on Argentina.
Redeeem -> Redeeem is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that lets you save 15% or more on gift cards using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.