This week we (of course) had to chat about Apple’s record breaking Q1 earnings report, which was the biggest Q1 income of any company, ever. Mike chats about his trip to Australia and New Zealand undergoing top secret research, aka visiting his brother. The big topic this week was really online marketplaces. We addressed Stripes partnership with Intuit to provide tools for on-demand workers, how the battle of 1099 independent contractors vs. W-2 employees is going and some important aspects about growing a marketplace company.
1. Apple Q1 earnings biggest in the world
2. Mike travels to Australia and New Zealand conducting research
3. Stripe Partners With Intuit To Help On-Demand Workers Keep
Our speakers in this week’s episode:
- Winklevoss Twins Aim To Take Bitcoin Mainstream
- Stripe Partners With Intuit To Help On-Demand Workers Keep Track Of Their Finances
- YC Backed Final Raises A Million For Its Fraud-Fighting Credit Card
- Google taps WePay to put Wallet support in 200,000 more online stores
Also available on iTunes.